Thursday, September 29, 2011

Little Studio of Mine.

As I mentioned in the last post. I am now in an apartment, trying to figure out where to have my art/craft area. Yes, this is of utmost importance as it is the source of my sanity.... My own little corner of the world to do art, or just putter or just organize or just be. Now, I must preface this by saying that although I am an artsy type person, I do not know the first thing about design....No, wait, maybe I do, but being that my ADD brain takes over, all the possibilities never matriculate into a final choice. So, that's where I normally get someone, (like my willing and dutiful older daughter) to "station" me whilst I figure it out.

I've been getting LOADS of inspiration from the site, "Apartment Therapy". Oh, oh, oh, if you ever thought you needed to wait to have "a nice place" or "big studio" when you move into your "big" new home well, this site proves you don't have to live large to live smart and in good design.
Like I said before, this is a new beginning of sorts for me and for my family. Moving forces you to get rid of what you don't want and start living the way you DO want. I've gained a tremendous amount of clarity since changing my surroundings. I do miss my home, it was truly a cozy and loving place, but I am looking forward to the life we will "make" here. Now, back to the studio. More pics as I progress. Over and out. LK

No comments:

Post a Comment